Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday June 27

The downsizing saga continues. That has consumed most of our energy for the last week or so. The apartment looks a lot bigger now that the oversized sectional is out of here although that comes at a price of comfort. The new recliner set hasn't arrived yet so we sit on the dining room straight back chairs. All of the activity in sorting, packing for donations or for discard, moving things, and so forth has strained aging muscles and joints. I don't think we have ached so much since we moved in here.

I still haven't gotten out to harvest the herbs. I have told Mom that that is first on my list for tomorrow--before the garden becomes a jungle.

I have been reading but not commenting. But this piece at Time Goes By so fits in with my philosophy.

This post on Patheos says almost everything I have thought about the sanctimonious christianist idiots spouting so frequently and loudly today. The only word the author doesn't actually use is "hypocrisy."

No comments: