Saturday, June 23, 2012

Now that I have published the garden pictures and update let's see what I find on the net.

Well, the Sandusky trial is over with guilty verdicts on 45 of 48 counts.  I refused to comment while the investigation and trial were going on.  I believe such matters ought to be tried in the courts not the press. I am disgusted by the circus the news media makes of these cases.  This case never made the headlines and exhaustive coverage of the Sandusky case, maybe because the press is getting sated on clerical pedophilia and coverups.  But I am glad that one of the church officials who shuffled predator priests around and protected them from legal consequences are being held accountable.

 This makes an appropriate comment on our economic situation.


And this one on Europe.  Thank you, MSNBC for both.

No comments: